For some time, the Village of Tijeras Mayor and Council have developed processes for requests to build homes, requests to be included as a business, community project requests, etc. The following gives some information about those processes and ordinances.
- Animal Ordinance 32-1984 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance 155 (PDF)
- Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance 152 (PDF)
- Personnel Ordinance 157 (PDF)
- Schedule of Fees (PDF)
- Sub Division Regulations (PDF)
- Water Ordinance 162 (PDF)
planning and zoning
Facilities Rental Agreements and Submission Forms for:
- Council Chambers (PDF)
- Historical Church (PDF)
- Luis Garcia Outdoor Park (PDF)
- Luis Garcia Outdoor Park and Historical Church (PDF)
- Senior Center Dining Room (PDF)
To rent any of the offered spaces, please call (505) 281-1220, and ask to speak with the Deputy Clerk.